Mayet Attorneys Incorporated aims to become a leading South African law firm, providing innovative and practical legal solutions to a broad client base.
WE KNOW THE LAW
We offer a complete legal service to individuals and companies.
Mayet Incorporated assists its clients with creating trusts to ensure that their assets are protected. This includes local trusts as well as offshore trusts. Mayet Incorporated assist clients with compiling due diligence reports for client’s on trust documents which they have already created and provide them with advice on the said trusts.
Mayet Incorporated have litigated for several families who have children who are disabled or mentally challenged. Mayet Incorporated assist the families in advising them in relation to special trusts and the tax implications in that regard.
What we offer:
• Consulting services to private clients
• tax advice in country of residence and jurisdiction of offshore trust
• application of withholding taxes and use of double taxation agreements
• updating and reviewing trust deeds
• Charities and Public Benefit Organisations
• advising on charitable bequests and succession planning and registration of Public Benefit Organisations with the South African Revenue Service
• Curatorship Administration
• administration of patient’s estate; and
• drafting and submitting annual curatorship accounts to the Master of the High Court
"Thank you Mayet Attorneys Incorporated for the services that they render to myself and my company. Mayet Incorporated ensure that I am legally protected before I undertake any venture and that protects myself and my company from being involved in legal disputes. Your services are appreciated."
Mr Moosa, Client
Mayet Attorneys Incorporated
We strive to provide a comprehensive legal service for all of our clients.